See Code of the West on Facebook for most current updates
Hi Britnee, great trip, great family, we had a blast. A couple things you should know.
1. Tip and Chris aren't speaking English, sounds like they are yodeling. JD speaks with a Southern draw and he's from Wyoming
2. Robert owes me a hat as he sucked the one off of my head in the middle of the night.
3. Naughety owes me back some private parts as the have not decended from our trip back.
Seriously, real comments below
1. Great guides. Bell, Blake, JD, Morgan Jerrod, Joe, etc. So personable and knowledgeable. Could not ask for better.
2. All of the staff at the lodge, under appreciated and so friendly. Felt like home.
3. Claude, felt like I was talking to my Dad. Heartfelt life discussions. What a guy, great cook.
4. I wish there was a way to have some mules or horses prepositioned at tent city so guys like Chris and Tip didn't have to ride so far on horseback. They could be driven to tent city and then ride from there.